sábado, 15 de enero de 2011

Useless Wings


So, you can try again and again
And finally you get hurt in the rain
Let me tell you how much you’ll cry, if you survive to me

Let me tell you into a whisper
Your wings never will pay my life
Your blessed soul can't touch my rotten heart

I don’t deserve your love
Please let me die while I fall in my fail

I never asked for a chance to be healed
And you tried to give me the lights on my way
In the painful, endless night

...Thank you...
..Bye bye...
...My apologize...
...But your wings never paid my life...

By Milton J

Mi segundo escrito en inglés (Junto con Endless Gravity); una lengua sobrevalorada pero aún así interesante, perdonen cualquier error en escritura o gramática, (aparte de mi poco conocimiento en el idioma, es algo tarde y necesitaba escribir algo... ademas hace unos minutos termine la imagen del texto, quedando todo listo para subir) A ver si en unos años me dedico a estudiar ese idioma en su totalidad, ¡Buenas noches!


No hay comentarios. :

Publicar un comentario