miércoles, 8 de mayo de 2013

Thou Art


Here we go my dear
Close you eyes, feel my lips lying in your ears
Hear the whisper, as my voice gives you shivers
“Thou art everything”

Then you ask what did I say
And I look beyond your soul
Beyond your essence
“Thou art my hope”

Then you claim that I’m overreacting
And I sing a song that you’ve never heard before
And you kiss me, then I feel im no longer empty
“Thou art my heaven”

Here we go again, my darling
When your smile makes me feel like i'm in the tighrope
And when your eyes reflect the moonlight
"Thou art my chimera"

I'm cold, I'm starving, I'm alone, I'm bleeding
But I feel a little piece of heat in your hands when you touch me
Then I realize you're no longer here, even if you're kissing my neck
"Thou art just passing by" 

Then you laugh like you’ve heard the best joke in the world
I wonder what’s going on, and as a reply you still laughing
The pillow falls down and you hug me, and say
“Thou art nothing"

Suddenly you jump at me
And you pick the pillow, my pillow
Still laughing... oh smother me
"Thou art dead"

Where are you?
Screw you... WHERE AM I?
Thou art?
Odérunt te in sempiternum
amant in aeternum
MiltonJ

No hay comentarios. :

Publicar un comentario